Sarah Cordiner is the Founder of Edupreneur Academy. She is on a mission to help you design, develop and publish high-quality online courses in any industry. So that you can share your genius and make a bigger impact with your work.
Talks covered by this speaker
[MASTERCLASS] 10 Steps to Creating Your Own Profitable Course
Categories covered by Sarah
About this Speaker
A postgraduate qualified education and training professional with over 13 years of experience as a leader and business owner in the education and training sector. In June 2019 Sarah completed a tenure as the 'Executive Director and Head of Campus' at the University of Notre Dame Australia. The youngest university Executive Director in Australia's history, Sarah was the most senior leader of one of the most remote university campuses in the world and successfully lead the university through a major re-registration RTO audit.
- Sarah is the CEO of MainTraining Pty Ltd
- Board Member of the Broome Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Host of the ‘Voice of Business’ radio show, Spirit 102.9
- 5 times international number 1 best-selling author
- TV host of ‘the Course Creators’ TV show on Bizversity.
- Winner 'Top Influential 100 Award' in Perth in 2015 & 2016
- Huffington Posts ‘Top 50 Must-Follow Female Entrepreneur for 2017’
- Winner WA Finalist Award for both ‘Young Business Woman of the Year' and 'Start-Up Business of the Year' in the Telstra Business Women’s Awards.
- Semi-finalist in the 2017 ‘WA Regional Achievement Awards 2017’ for Curtin University’s ‘Teaching Excellence Award’
Sarah specializes in assisting corporates, Government, businesses (all sizes) and individuals with:
- Creating and selling online courses
- Design and development of e-learning and face to face curriculum
- Education and training business development, profitability and 'edupreneurship'
- The commercialisation of knowledge, skills, expertise and hobbies into education-based products and services (courses, books, workshops, speeches, presentations, high-end masterminds, training manuals and more)
- Education and training leadership, governance and strategy
- Vocational education and training (VET) program design, delivery and management
- Rural, regional and remote education and training...... and more
Sarah's 'Edupreneur Academy' is trusted by over 15,000 students internationally.
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.